Your kids will love getting their hands dirty and producing a cool little monster print, which may be used as a card, framed as a hanging picture, or displayed on a window.
- Green paint
- Black marker
- Medium-size googly eyes
- Craft glue
- Paper plate
- Glue brush or cotton tip
- White card
- Lead pencil
- Bucket of warm soapy water and towel
1. Pour green paint onto paper plate. Either apply paint to child’s palm using a brush, or let them go for it and squish their hand into the plate.
2. Assist your child by splaying out their fingers and pressing their hand onto the paper.
3. Repeat for as many monsters you’d like to make. Wash hands in soapy bucket. Allow paint to dry.
4. Once dry, use black marker to trace around the fingers (hair). Use lead pencil to draw in features (bolts, mouth, scars). Hand over the black marker and have child trace the details and colour the hair in.
5. Glue on googly eyes. Allow to dry!
Display as you please!
Keep and eye out for more Halloween crafts in coming days!