I was recently sent a Manduca baby carrier to review from Fertile Mind! I’ve popped some initial thoughts in this vlog post:
- 100% organic cotton inner
- Hemp and cotton blend outer shell
- 3.5kg – 20kg child weight range
- Three carry positions
- Lots of colour choices
- Free Kangatraining lesson
- Safe babywearing – please research. Baby should be visible and kissable at all times. Pamphlets included from Fertile Mind
- Sign up to Fertile Mind for 10% off first order.
I’d love to know which carrier you’ve chosen and why? If you’ve got a Manduca, what do you most love about it?